Sunday, April 27, 2008

ROBBIE

I know sometimes you think I don’t love you
But my feelings for you are deep and true
When you look at me with sincerity in your eyes

I realise the love I have for you is something I won’t compromise
The way you stick to your word
And are honest with me
Trusting and caring
Are things I don’t forget easily

The way we’re so compatible
And have grown so close, so fast
I feel like I’ve known you for ages
Like you’ve come back from somewhere in the past
I love having a laugh with you
And seeing you smile
It brightens up my day
And makes everything seem worthwhile

You’re a very special person
And I’m glad that we have met
You’re my best friend and lover
And you’re someone, I’ll never forget

I admire what you’ve done
And have a thought for what you’ve been through
I respect the person you’ve become
And for these reasons
Are why I love you


written *2003*



No comments: