Friday, May 16, 2008

Felix

My name's Felix
I sit here all alone
On this cold concrete floor
I hear nothing but screams & moans

I see a faceless white coat
Approaching me
Will you please be my friend
Can you refrain from hurting me again

I watch the blood drip from their probes
& with my lacerated tongue
I lick my wounded pores

I fall!
Collapsed on the floor
I just cant take anymore
You cant hear my screams
While you watch your TV screens
Are you to busy to HELP me!?
From this, misery
Or am I just a simple monkey?
So I'll just continue to lie here

Sometimes, somewhere I remember
When I wasn't just a number
Happily sucking on my mother's breast in slumber
I was safe & secure
I wonder if I'll see my mummy again...
Or is this how my life will end?

My name's Felix
I sit here all alone
I dream of a hug & being loved
But until then
I'll sit here & wait for you to...
Rescue me

written jan 08
age 27

No comments: