Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A stroll in the park


i stroll through the park
its a sunny summers day
people greet me and smile as they pass on by

i see a nice patch of grass over there
so i think i'll have a lay down oh yeah

i pick up a twig and put it in my mouth
while i chew on it i daydream as i look up at the clouds

pretty flowers in the ground capture my eyes yeah
i enjoy the aroma they share with me
i pick one and place it gently in my hair

then i decide to hug a tree
wrapping my arms around it i can feel its healing energy
a baby bird comes running over to me
standing there sweetly looking up at me

now ive had a lovely time outdoors
its a pleasure, connecting with nature
but i think i'll stroll on home now


written 23/11/08
age 28

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bet the music to this is just as wonderful. Nature is always so full of mystery.... Be always safe, Karen

Anonymous said...

:) what a happy little tune :)

Anonymous said...

I love reading this song.I can only imagine what it would sound like with music.take care EDWIN